Sunday 27 February 2011

Walther p99 nearly done

Looking at the wire frame you can see how all the parts are positioned internally.



The silencer is constructed out of a tube which I have converted into an editable poly. I have cut the face that screws into to the barrel away and used shift and select to copy the outer edge and scaled it down to make a conical shape. I then repeated this to connect the silencer to the barrel.



I used boolean to cut a hole through the part that holds the barrel. I made the cylinder the same size as the outer face of the barrel and positioned it running though. I clicked on start picking and chose the cylinder that I wanted to remove. This created a hole running all the way through so that I could place the barrel inside.




I have used the chamfer tool to add fillets to some of the sharp edges to make the gun look more realistic.



No comments:

Post a Comment