Wednesday 16 February 2011

Aston martin DBS Progress

To construct the windscreen I have rotated a plane so that it is at a similar angle to windscreen on my reference picture and converted it to an editable polygon. I moved the vertices to match the reference image and used the "insert vertex" feature to add vertices around the windscreen to enable me to match the shape of the car more precisely.




I have used the turbo smooth modifier to create a smoother finish for the windscreen.




I have only made half of the windscreen, so that I can use the symmetry modifier to create an identical mirror of one side.

1 comment:

  1. Matt this is so impressive. It's clear you have put a lot of effort into your car. Can't wait to see the end result and your trailer! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete