Thursday 3 February 2011

My three main ideas for the animation

These are some scenes I would like to create for the project. I would like to give the impression that the scenes are all playing at the same time and cut back and forth to each one. I have put together some shots that I have taken from the film and some that I have found on the internet.





I want the first scene to feature Bond holding his silenced P99 sitting in the chair at Dryden's office in Prague. Bond will shoot Dryden in slow motion.



The second scene will feature Bond and Le Chiffre playing poker. I want to animate the cards being shuffled and a cocktail being poured.



I want to show the scene when Bond crashes his Aston Martin DBS when he has to swerve around Vesper, who lying in the middle of the road.



This is the scene where Bond crashes his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment