Thursday 14 April 2011

Rendering and Premier Pro

The final render settings I used for the road scenes cameras were quite low as each frame was taking a long time to render. I used HDTV (video) at a resolution of 1280 x 720 and set everything to low on the render frame window. As it was a very dark scene this wasn't too much of an issue.

In premier pro I edited all of the individual scenes from each camera. I then recorded sounds from the film directly through my sound card from the DVD and converted them to uncompressed wav format so they were compatible with Premier. As the initial scene with the gun firing was in slow motion I needed to slow down the sound of the gun. I did this in premier by right clicking on the sound clip and selecting speed and duration. I set the speed to ten percent and ticked maintain Audio Pitch.

The theme tune was place on the time line and played through the whole trailer. I used an Exponential Fade to gradually fade the tune out at the end


After the editing I exported the trailer to flv format. This compresses the video and audio clips into one file ready for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment